I accept applications for children who will between the ages of 11 months and 30 months when care starts.
1 part-time spot (3 or 4 days/week)
Long-term or Temporary
age: 11 months to 23 months
1 long-term or temporary part-time spot
Aged 24 months to 30 months
Accepting registration forms for 2022
My waiting list is not first come first served. When a spot opens up I contact (email) all those looking for care around the time of the opening. I have those who are still looking for care to come in for a follow up interview, to make sure you still like my program. Once I have re-met with all those who are still looking for care, I will decide who gets the spot.
- Please note that being on my waiting list does NOT guarantee you a spot
- There is NO fee for going on Valerie's Playhouse Waiting List
- My contracts are to be signed in-person at the daycare only
- The contracts must be signed within five (5) business days of accepting the spot. After five (5) business days the spot is no longer guaranteed and I can give it to another family
- The contracts must be signed by both parents/legal guardians if living together
- You will need about one (1) hour fill out my contract and forms
- Once signed you will receive a copy of the contracts, other forms, pay schedule, and supply list, etc.
To make this go faster:
- You can read my handbook and fees on this site before coming to the signing
- You don't have to bring your child to the contract signing
At time of signing you will need to:
- Pay the enrolment fee (by 10:00 pm)
- Give me a copy of your child's health card
- Give a copy of your child's immunization record
The copy of the Health card, and immunization records are required before your child can start care.
The enrolment fee is required, in full, along with the signed contract(s)/forms in order to ensure your enrolment into the daycare.