Drop off and pick ups
Your child can attend daycare if:
- You arrive between your scheduled drop of time and 8:30am
- Your child has had breakfast. A small snack will be served between 8:00am and 8:15am
- Your child is well enough to participate in ALL the daycare actives
- Your child is well enough to play outside
- Your child doesn't have a fever, vomiting, diarrhea, unknown rash or contagious illness
- Your child is able to eat and drink normally
- Your child can breath with little to no problems
- Your child doesn't have a bad cough. (Stops your child or other children from napping, stops your child from participating in daycare actives.)
- Your child is dressed for the day
- Your child has a clean diaper on (clean when you left the house)
Drop off Time:
Between your scheduled drop off time and 8:30 am
If your child has an appointment, it is expected that the appointment time will be made so that there will only be one drop off and pick up. Late day appointments are encouraged. If you drop off after 8:30am, without notify me in advance I can not guarantee we will be in.
Out of respect for all the children in my care please re-frame from dropping off or pick up during nap time, 12:00pm and 3:00pm. If you need to pick up during this time please notify me and we can work something out.
Valerie’s Playhouse is NOT a drop in daycare. Respect the drop off times.
ACCESS TO CHILD/PREMISES
Access to your child:
The parents/legal guardians legally can pick up their child at anytime while the child is in care.
I do ask that you re-frame from coming during quiet time as it will disturb the other children in care.
The only time I can stop a parent/legal guardian is if I have a copy of a court order.
Access to premises:
I can't legally tell a parent/legal guardian, without a court order, that they are not allowed on the daycare property to pick up and drop off their child. This doesn't mean you can freely walk around my house or yard. It also doesn't mean you can hang out in the daycare or on the my property.
You are to drop off/pick up your child, talk to me about your child then leave. You don't get to hang out in the daycare or on my property.