Common Cold Policy
Your child can still come to care with a common cold as long as:
- your child can still participate in all actives
- your child can play outside
- doesn't have a bad cough (stops your child or other children from napping, or stops your child from participating in actives)
- your child does not have a fever, vomiting, or diarrhea
- your child brings a box of tissues for his/her nose (labeled)
- your child is eating well
- your child had a good night sleep
If I or my children have a common cold
- I will still be open.
- If I feel that I have to close, (cold turns into something else) then I will let you know as soon as possible.
- If I do have to close your responsible to find your own back up care