In case of serious accident or sudden illness requiring medical attention, the following procedures are followed:
- Call 911
- Make sure all the children are secure.
- Parents or emergency contacts are called.
- Child will be sent to local hospital in an ambulance.
Parents will be responsible for all costs involved in emergency treatment including emergency transportation and equipment if required.
- I will authorize only medical care that is serious enough that it must be administered immediately and cannot wait until the parent/emergency contact arrives.
- The parent/emergency contact must meet the child at the hospital as I have other children in my care and can not go to the hospital.
- These health policies are critical to ensuring the health of all children in my care.
- I appreciate your help and support.